Padding for tray with bowl
We are now introducing a padding with several features for Caribou, Toucan and Gazelle
Caribou, Toucan and Gazelle have the grey plastic tray with bowl and cover plate in common.
We are now introducing a padding with several features for this tray:
- It is firm without being hard
- It is comfortable to lean on and protects the arms
- The rounded cut-out brings the tray close to the body and provides elbow support
- The raised edge of the tray is covered
- It can be added on to existing trays
We have made three versions:
862135-0 has a square cut-out; suitable for prone use and when wanting to maintain the cut-out of the tray
862135-1 has a small rounded cut-out similar to that of the size 1 tray for the x:panda; suitable for supine use and small/slim users
862135-2 has a large rounded cut-out similar to that of size 2 tray for x:panda; suitable for supine use and larger users
The Caribou is a standing frame that supports a prone or supine standing position.
R82 Gazelle PS
Gazelle PS stands for Prone and Supine which means it can be used by children who need to be supported on their fronts or backs