To initiate a return and receive a return authorization, please contact our Customer Service:
|Product brands||Customer Service||Forms|
|Ki, Axiom & Staremail@example.com||Return authorization form (pdf).|
|Convaidfirstname.lastname@example.org||Return authorization form (pdf).|
|R82email@example.com||Return authorization form (pdf).|
|Molift, Immedia & Etacfirstname.lastname@example.org||Contact Customer Service|
Return policy for Ki, Axiom, Star, Convaid and R82 products
Product may be returned for the reasons set forth below, but it must be in a re-sellable condition, in original packaging, only with prior authorization (RMA) from a customer service representative of Etac and requested within 30 days of invoice. All returns must be received within 30 days of the return authorization being issued. No credit will be issued for any product received after 60 days of original shipment. All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s cost and must be properly packaged as instructed by Etac. Etac will provide an invoice credit to customer within 30 days of receiving a returned chair.
- Quality Issue. Any product shipped incorrectly due to Etac error (item not conforming to the requested specification) will be corrected within 10 business days (if Etac is notified within 15 days of the receipt of such non-conformance. If Etac is not able to correct the non-conformance the product would be returnable for 100% credit.
- Any product shipped and found not acceptable due to a manufacturing non-conformance issue is returnable for 100% credit if requested within 30 days of invoice date.
- Non-Configured Product Returns. Non-Configured Products are defined as any product that was not customized to order (e.g., non-painted parts, accessories, non-customized seating). Approved return requests will be accepted within 30 days of delivery with no restocking fee, even if due to customers error, if return is shipped in the original shipping packaging and in resalable condition.
- Configured Product Returns. Configured Products are defined as any product that is ordered by CUSTOMER and custom-built. Etac will charge a 40% restocking fee on all returns that fall into this category. A returned Configured Product must be unused and, whenever possible, return shipped in the original shipping container, and requested within 30 days of invoice.
- Special Order items, Axiom Custom Seating (excluding Hardware and Soft Goods), Customs and Modified/Colored Axiom Backs and welded frames (except as a full configured product return) are not eligible for return.
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the product and assumes all responsibility for damage in shipping the returned goods. Any returned goods that are damaged (not like-new condition) due to misuse, inadequate packaging, or mishandling will not be credited to the customer account. Please pack items carefully and wrap painted items and trays individually to avoid scratching, chipping, etc. Please also note that all Axiom packaged seating products and 3rd party products must be in original sealed packaging. No call tags will be issued.
The shipping fee charged on original order and invoice will not be credited nor refunded. However, if the reason for a return is the result of Etac’s error (e.g., we shipped the wrong item or to the wrong location), we will issue a full credit including return freight charges.
Returns should be shipped to the following addresses:
- Ki, Axiom, and Star: Ki Mobility LLC, 5201 Woodward Drive, Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Convaid: Convaid Products LLC, 2830 California Street, Torrance, CA 90503
- R82: R82 Inc, 10240 Western Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC 28273
Upon receipt at the facility, the returned goods will receive a complete inspection. Any damage or neglect or use outside of that which is described in the User Guide, will void the credit. If a return is rejected, then the product and parts will be returned to customer at their expense.