Multiple new Etac R82 adult and paediatric assistive innovations to launch at OT Show
Etac is a renowned specialist in ergonomic adult and paediatric mobility equipment. For over 40 years our ethos has focused on optimising inclusion and quality of life for the individual, their family and caregivers. These core brand values will once again be showcased at the OT Show through the unveiling of new and enhanced products and educational on stand demonstrations. Our portfolio of brands includes Etac, Molift, Immedia, R82, Convaid and Star Cushions. Together these quality names provide wheelchairs, buggies, seating, walking, toileting, bathing, transfer, postural support and pressure care solutions.
Our new products on display at the OT Show will include:
Adult product launches
- ON THE ADAPTATIONS TRAIL: NEW Molift Raiser Pro – the next generation transfer platform with cutting-edge ergonomics
- NEW Molift Air 200, 350 and 500 – ultra-intuitive ceiling hoists that deliver unsurpassed transfer performance particularly with the Molift Rail System. Displays will include the new bariatric hoist
- NEW Molift Quattro – an ergonomic free standing traverse gantry system
- NEW Etac My-Loo – innovative accessible toilet seat with clever 'next level' features for a higher level of safety, hygiene and comfort
- NEW Immedia E-Board Oval – a flexible transfer board with breakthrough anti-friction technology for seamless horizontal transfers
Paediatric product launches
- ON THE PAEDIATRIC TRAIL: Enhanced R82 x:panda Evolution – a pioneering evolution in dynamic and adaptive seating for complex individual needs
- R82 Flamingo Potty Frame Accessory – add the Flamingo seat for a free standing potty or shower chair
Information will be available on stand C70 regarding our latest free professional training courses:
NEW FREE educational programmes
- Seating Assessment Training (SATs) This course is for paediatric Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists to further their knowledge of seating principles and problem solving solutions. Hosted by Joanne McConnell, OT, Clinical Manager and Mobility and Pressure Care Specialist at Etac R82; and Helena Poulton, a Highly Specialist Paediatric OT.
- Overhead Hoisting Problem Solving Workshops
These training workshops will be available across the UK early in 2019 and are focused on solving the challenges of hoist specification and procurement. Professional attendees will learn methods to resolve practical problems so the most effective and efficient solution is installed in care homes, hospitals, special schools and rehabilitation facilities.