Etac R82 to showcase award-winning products at Moving and Handling People South
Moving and Handling People South, 7th and 8th August 2019, De Vere Beaumont Estate, Windsor, SL4 2JJ.
Etac R82 will continue its comprehensive exhibition programme at this CPD accredited event which focuses on positive solutions for moving and handling practitioners and their clients.
Organised by the Disabled Living Foundation, this event combines hands-on practical workshops with informative seminars focusing on the very latest issues. Attendees will be able to trial Etac equipment in the company of their peers, solve specific scenarios and strengthen standards of professional competency. The educational content counts to CPD hours and supports the legal responsibilities of all moving and handling professionals in relation to the Care Act.
A wide range of Etac products will be available at Moving and Handling People South which include:
- Immedia SatinSheets and 4WayGlide – in-bed solutions for easier patient movement
- Molift ceiling track hoists (gantry) – overhead solutions for patient sling transfers
- Etac Turner Pro – advanced active sit-to-stand turner
- Molift Quick Raiser 205 – a sit-to-stand hoist with outstanding lifting capacity
- Molift Smart 150 – lightweight, compact and transportable mobile hoist
- NEW! Swift Mobil 2 – latest, flexible shower commode chair
In addition to a diverse product showcase Etac R82 will be providing equipment for several of the educational workshops. These will feature the ergonomic Etac Cross 5 wheelchair which is highly respected amongst moving and handling practitioners.
Details regarding Moving and Handling People South can be found here.