Etac R82 to debut at Healthcare Estates with high performance Molift Overhead Hoisting solutions
Healthcare Estates Show, Etac R82, stand G15 (Design & Construction in Healthcare Section), 9-10 October 2018, Manchester Central.
Healthcare Estates will feature over 200 specialist suppliers of assistive equipment and services focused on delivering high quality patient environments. Along with its educational programme, Healthcare Estates provides a networking opportunity for professionals responsible for healthcare equipment specification. Etac R82 will be debuting at the event with examples from its proven and trusted Molift range of Overhead Hoist and gantry solutions. These quality hoists are renowned for their Scandinavian design, performance and durability – ensuring the care of semi-ambulant patients is maximised whilst risk to carers is minimised. At Healthcare Estates Etac R82 will be demonstrating:
- Molift Duo - a flexible, free standing gantry hoists ideal for adaptable positioning
- Molift Air - an innovative hoist that delivers seamless movement with the Molift Rail System
- Molift Partner 255 and stretcher - an ergonomic mobile hoist with advanced performance for acute and long term care environments, demonstrated with the Molift stretcher, a spacious and adaptable platform for controlled supine transfers
- Molift bariatric hoist - NEW lifting solution suitable for patients weighing up to 500kg
- Molift slings - an outstanding range for all patient types and transfer tasks
In addition to product demonstrations, Colin Williams Molift Overhead Hoist Specialist and Steven Mather, Etac Area Sales Manager (Transfer in the North West) and Andrew King, Sales Manager, will be inviting visitors to share the hoist challenges they face. This invaluable feedback, regarding patient hoisting, will be displayed on the stand for peers to discuss and share. There will also be the opportunity for construction professionals to register for free copies of the new Molift Hoist Architects Pack. This pack includes vital information for designers including specifications on tracks and hoists, design combinations, door transitions, fastenings, reinforcements, electrical installations and ISO certification.
As part of Etac R82's ongoing educational programme, visitors will be able to register for its new 'Overhead Hoisting Problem Solving Workshops'. These free-to-attend sessions will be available across the UK early in 2019 and are focused on solving the challenges of hoist specification and procurement. Professional attendees will learn methods to resolve practical problems so the most effective and efficient solution is installed in care homes, hospitals, special schools and rehabilitation facilities."