Etac Group to Champion Ability and Achievement at Rehacare 2018
Etac is a world-leading specialist in ergonomic adult and paediatric mobility equipment. For over 40 years its ethos has focused on optimising inclusion and quality of life for the individual, their family and caregivers. These core brand values will once again be showcased at Rehacare through the unveiling of new and enhanced products, educational demonstrations, fun activities for children and testimonial talks by Claudia will deliver engaging experiences of being an Etac wheelchair user and explain how the versatility of the new 2B Back helps her achieve top-level success in sport.
Under the name of the German sales company, Etac R82, the impressive and diverse stand will display a range of proven solutions for better mobility, seating, standing, transfers, bathing, toileting and independent living. New additions for 2018 on show include:
Adult product launches
- Etac Crissy – a new wheelchair based on Etac's Ability Based Seating™ concept, with pioneering adaptability and the new intelligent 2B back support
- Etac My-Loo – innovative accessible toilet seat with clever 'next level' features for a higher level of safety, hygiene and comfort
- Molift Raiser Pro – the next generation transfer platform with cutting-edge ergonomics
- Molift Air – ultra-intuitive ceiling hoists that deliver unsurpassed transfer performance particularly with the Molift Rail System
- Immedia E-Board Oval – a flexible transfer board with breakthrough anti-friction technology for seamless horizontal transfers
Paediatric product launches
- Enhanced R82 x:panda – a pioneering development in dynamic and adaptive seating for complex individual needs
- R82 Meerkat – a simple yet highly adaptable standing frame with transient rocker base for enhanced therapy through movement
- R82 Rabbit Up – a truly adaptable stander. The Rabbit Up enables the child to be an active participant whilst stimulating senses and providing the child with more independence
The Etac experience for end users will focus on ability, enjoyment and happiness whilst professionals will benefit from invaluable commercial engagement and networking. Alongside an impressive portfolio of products, interact exhibits will be available for end users of all ages hosted by the R82 mascot Bamboo. In terms of professionals, there will be a demonstration regarding dynamic therapy using the R82 Meerkat and clients can talk business in the adjacent Etac R82 VIP lounge.
- Meet Claudia Schäfers
26-29.09.18. Hall 04, stand F26, all day
- Dynamic standing therapy with R82 Meerkat
26.09.19. Hall 04, stand H02 (Rehakind), 12:00-13:00
- Ability Based Seating™ and live case study interview with Claudia Schäfers
27.09.18. Messe CCD Süd, 15:00-16:00
- Meet Bamboo the R82 Mascot for fun children's activities
28-29.09.19, Hall 04, stand F26, all day
Torben Helbo, Etac Group CEO, comments: “We are all proud and enthusiastic to present our wide range of well-designed and quality products, through which we help many people to live a better everyday life. For the first time ever at Rehacare, we present the whole Etac Group in one large booth, under our German sales company name – Etac R82, hence providing a better experience for visitors."