Sourcing Specialist/ Commodity Buyer, Tczew
Do you want to work in a company that cares, developing products that help people improve their quality of life?
Do you want to join a greenfield project team in Tczew?
The Etac Group is a world-leading developer of ergonomic products that assist people living with restricted mobility. Founded in 1973 by RFSU, Etac is today owned by Nordstjernan, a family controlled unlisted investment company.
Our mission is that everyone should be able to live a free and independent life and pursue their dreams regardless of any physical circumstances. We offer challenging work experiences in a dynamic and collaborative environment. For our employees, work is more than just a job - we are passionate about working in a company developing products that help people improve their quality of life.
Read more on: https://www.etac.com/about-etac/
- Being a part of a greenfield project
- Working in the best in class site
- International environment and Scandinavian culture
- Innovative solutions
- Build the sourcing, outsourcing and procurement short & sustainable long-term strategy
- Develop, tender, draft and negotiate contracts in line with the business demand legal principles
- Maximize value from existing operational contracts and implement new local and framework agreements and category contracts
- On regular basis procurement activities analysis to minimise the cost
- Continuous improvements of supply processes
- Market trends analysis with focus on market drivers
- Markets and sources evaluations of supply across agreed product/service portfolio
- Manage internal & external relationships
- Product commodities demand analysis
- Provide reporting and diagnostics on areas of sourcing, supply and spend
- Assess operational risks of current and potential supply opportunities
- Operate in line with company policies and procedures with focus on quality management system, company ethic & culture
- Work with the Company’s health, safety and environment rules & policies
What we expect
- Metal fabrication & assembly components international sourcing skills & experience – at least 5 years
- Experience in outsourcing of processes and services
- International company work environment experience
- Tenders set-up experience
- Bachelor degree
- Quality systems working experience
- High negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Analytical skills to assess commercial and financial information
- Presentation skills to multi-level audiences
- Planning & organisational skills
- Driving Licence
- English – advanced
- ERP systems knowledge
- MS Office knowledge (proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint is a must)
In this recruitment, we cooperate with Randstad, please apply on their website.