The position has been filled - Business systems analyst to Kista
In the position as Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for our main ERP system - M3, a number of connecting systems and reporting applications, used by our production unit, logistics center and sales companies in Scandinavia and Germany. The role involves the ability to understand business processes and translating this into requirements for our IS/IT-applications.
The candidate we are looking for will focus on the service order, manufacturing order or finance modules within M3. In these areas you will work with daily support, development, training, documentation and standardization of processes.
In addition the candidate will work with the development of a new Business Intelligence solution and the creation of reports to support the business needs.
- Academic background, or relevant working experience from ERP systems and IS/IT
- A couple of years of experience working with Movex/M3. Either as an end user or in a supporting/consulting role.
- Eager to learn new things, improve processes and likes solving problems
- Ability to work in a pro-active and flexible way both in teams and independently
- Well-organised, communicative and excellent knowledge in spoken as well as written English
- Basic SQL and database skills
- Previous experience of BI solutions is considered a merit but is not a requirement
- Knowledge in A3 document solution and Streamserve is considered a merit but is not a requirement
- Some travel will be included in this position. Frequency will depend on ongoing projects
We offer you to work in a dynamic organisation in a manufacturing and distribution company with a human approach. We develop and deliver products which help people with their daily living routines regardless of their physical circumstances. This is a unique possibility to be a part of developing the new IS department within Etac. The position is based in Kista.
Please send us your application before the 2nd of November. We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously. If you have any questions related to this position please contact Mattias Hällgren Business Systems Manager at +46 (0)70 601 49 73 or firstname.lastname@example.org