Are you our next Expert/ Project Manager in digital products and services?
Etac is a world-leading developer of ergonomic mobility aids for people at all stages of life, with the mission of enabling everyone to live a free and independent life and pursue their dreams regardless of any physical circumstances.
Etac is growing strongly and is expanding its competence and offering for products and services to the Health Care sector. We are now looking for a motivated talent to a new role during this journey – Are you up for the challenge?
Main areas of focus
You will be a part of a small team working outside existing product road maps with Proof of Concepts. In the team you will cover and drive the needs from Product areas Manual Wheelchairs & Seating and Hygiene/bathroom equipment
- Start with outside-in perspective, co-creation of products and services together with key customers and Health Care institutions
- Work with external partners as well as internal functions and stake holders to funnel concepts
- Product/service development combining digital with sustainability, circular economy and medical device compliance
- Build our data model, define our digital systems/platforms
- Mapping of our digital echo system/s
- Key areas of development could be sensors, IoT, machine learning/AI, fleet management, chat bots etc.
- Technology partnerships
- Integration with internal and external management systems
As our new expert and project manager you will be at the core of the company development driving strategic plans and working with experienced colleagues within the organisation in executing projects to develop digital products and services.
We offer you an international working environment in a well-established company with an entrepreneurial mindset where own initiatives are promoted and where there is potential to grow into larger roles.
Location: Headquarters in Stockholm or at our site in Anderstorp nearby Gislaved in the southern part of Sweden.
Travelling: Primarily in Sweden and EU.
Required background and experiences
- University degree in engineering and/or business
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience post graduation from digital product/service innovation management, SW development/consulting and/or hands-on product/service development
- Data models for technology/products/services
- Business model development/impact
- Project management skills
- Fluent in Swedish as well as in English
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience from the Med Tech/Healthcare institutions/industry is beneficial
- Doer mentality and self driven
- Down-to-earth with the ability to live by the fundamentals of the company culture and its mission
- Strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Analytical skills and likes solving problems
- Ability to work in a pro-active and flexible way both in teams and independently
Please send us your application including a cover letter and CV to Eva-Karin Frid, HR Manager,
at email@example.com We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as interviews will be made continuously. If you have any questions related to this position please contact primarily Magnus Björkqvist at +46 72 214 40 77 or Eva-Karin Frid, HR Manager at +46 72 515 04 35.