Business Development Project Manager
Are you our next Business Development Project Manager?
Etac is a world-leading developer of ergonomic mobility aids for people at all stages of life, with the mission of enabling everyone to live a free and independent life and pursue their dreams regardless of any physical circumstances.
Etac is growing strongly and, together with our owner Nordstjernan, we have ambitious plans to gear up the growth across the globe. We are now looking for a new talent to play a key role during this journey – Are you up for the challenge?
As our Business Development Project Manager you will be at the core of the company development, working with Senior Executives to develop and drive strategic plans and priorities, as well as working with the organisation in executing projects to grow the company and improve its productivity.
We offer you an international working environment in a well-established company with an entrepreneurial mindset where own initiatives are promoted and where there is strong potential to grow into larger roles.
Location: Headquarters in Stockholm
Main areas of focus
- Strategic business planning: Support the strategic business planning process, and work tightly with VP Business Development, Senior Managers as well as the CFO and CEO to develop plans and set priorities for the Group’s respective businesses / functions
- Business development projects: Support and drive business development projects in all parts of the company, both commercial and operational projects. Examples include:
- M&A projects: target screening, due diligence and integration
- Organic growth projects: new sales channels and product areas
- Cost-efficiency projects: business cases and implementation plans
- Board and management support: Prepare best-in-class Management and Board material to ensure a sustainable management structure
Required background and experiences
- University degree in business and/or engineering with excellent grades
- More than 2 years of experience from management consulting, corporate finance and/or business development
- Experience of working with senior executive team members
- International experience
- Fluent in Swedish or Danish as well as in English
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Private or professional experience from the MedTech/Rehab industry is beneficial
- Down-to-earth with the ability to live by the fundamentals of the company culture and its mission
- Communicative with excellent presentation- and social skills
- Strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong analytical skills and likes solving problems
- Ability to work in a pro-active and flexible way both in teams and independently
- Thrive when you get responsibility, independence and freedom to operate
Please send us your application including a cover letter, CV and university certificates to Sanna Lennartsson, Acting Vice President Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as interviews will be made continuously. If you have any questions related to this position please contact Sanna at +46 70 256 02 65 or Eva-Karin Frid, HR Manager at email@example.com or +46 725 150435.