Etac is growing and is now strengthening the Education unit within Hygiene, ADL, Manual Wheelchairs and Pressure Care product areas with an additional Education Manager.
As Education Manager, you will be part of the Education unit, working tight with Etac´s Product Management for Hygiene products, Manual Wheelchairs and Pressure Care products, Etac sales units and our Export division. The location for the role will be either at Etac head office in Stockholm or at any unit within the Etac Sales Group.
Main areas of focus
- Main purpose is to maintain and develop customised product training within our product areas: Hygiene, ADL, Manual Wheelchair & Pressure Care.
- Strive to connect Etac Education close with best practice, clinical research and studies.
- The nature of the work does require daily interactions with the whole organisation from Product Management to regional sales teams.
- Introduction to new sales staff, participate in customised seminars and trade shows.
- The job requires up to 80-100 travel days with overnight stay.
- Together with key persons internally and externally start building our new e-learning platform and secure advocate content and structure.
- With your expertise – support:
- Product Development with product know-how;
- Group Marketing and Product Management in marketing material;
- in selected tenders and sales activities.
- Participate and present at national & international sales meetings and selected conferences.
Required background and experiences
- Occupational Therapist, Physio Therapist or other Rehab Professional background.
- Experience from the rehab industry from either one or more of the product areas:
Hygiene-, Manual Wheelchairs- and Pressure care products.
- Strong merit with experience from education and e-learning.
- International business experience.
- Fluent in English, preferable also one Scandinavian language.
- Very good computer knowledge within Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Very communicative and good educational ability.
- Independent team player with a well-developed ability to set priorities.
- Ability to create networks internally and towards customers.
- Flexible, stress resistant and structured.
Please send us your application to Eva-Karin Frid, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously. If you have any questions related to this position please contact Eva-Karin Frid at +46 72 515 04 35.
The Etac Group is a world-leading developer of ergonomic products that assist people living with restricted mobility. Founded in 1973 by RFSU, Etac is today owned by Nordstjernan, a family controlled unlisted investment company.
Our mission is that everyone should be able to live a free and independent life and pursue their dreams regardless of any physical circumstances. We offer challenging work experiences in a dynamic and collaborative environment. For our employees, work is more than just a job - we are passionate about working in a company developing products that help people improve their quality of life.
Read more on: https://www.etac.com/about-etac/